Privacy and Cookies
Påfyllsystemer AS is owned by Orkla Home & Personal Care AS (org.no. 911 161 230), Æra Strategic Innovation (org.no. 922 322 015), and Bakken & Bæck (org.no. 997 201 280). We comply with Norwegian laws and regulations for the secure use and handling of cookies and personal information.
General information about Påfyllsystemer AS's handling of personal information. Påfyllsystemer AS is responsible for the processing of the personal information you share with us, and we promise to handle them securely.
Purpose of Processing Personal Information
The purpose of using personal information and the types of personal information we will use will be specifically stated or evident in the context of your contact with us. The purposes of our processing of personal information are typically to handle inquiries from you or to provide you with a service or products you have requested, but it can also be to communicate better with you and to improve our products, services, or marketing.
Framework for Our Processing of Personal Information
Our processing of personal information is done within the framework of current Norwegian law and regulations. The legal basis will be either:
- Processing is necessary to fulfill an agreement with you, to perform tasks in advance of such an agreement, or for Påfyllsystemer AS to fulfill a legal obligation.
- You have given us specific consent for a specified type of processing, such as subscribing to newsletters.
- Påfyllsystemer AS has a legitimate interest in a type of use, which we believe you find acceptable, among other things, based on your contact with us. This is applicable in three types of cases:
- If you have consented to receive offers or newsletters from us, we may personalize such communications to conduct marketing that is relevant to you as the recipient.
- If you have consented to receive offers or newsletters from us, we may use your email address and information from your contact with us to customize ad displays for you or others on third-party websites (e.g., Facebook).
- If you have logged in as a user on our online store and have products in your shopping cart but have not completed the purchase or checkout, we may store the information about the shopping cart to send you a reminder email at a later time.
- You will have the opportunity to opt out of such use of personal information if you prefer.
Deletion and Anonymization
We will delete personal information when we have handled your inquiry, fulfilled the agreement, or our legal obligation. Information we use for marketing purposes will be deleted if you request it, either by contacting us as explained below, on our user pages ("my page"), or in links in our emails to you. Alternatively, we can remove identifying information from personal information, so the information can no longer be linked to you (anonymization). We can use such anonymous information in our knowledge archive and to prepare analyses and statistics to tailor and develop Påfyll's services, products, and marketing to consumers' preferences and needs.
Storage of Personal Information
Personal information will be stored on Linode's servers in Europe. If it becomes necessary to temporarily grant Linode access to systems in other countries where the information is stored, for example, for troubleshooting, satisfactory privacy guarantees are ensured through EU standard agreements and/or the EU/US Privacy Shield agreement. Send us an email at email@example.com if you want a copy of these.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to access, receive, correct, or delete personal information stored about you. You can also object to, request restrictions on, or withdraw consent for the processing of personal information. In addition, you have the opportunity to file a complaint about the processing of personal information with the Data Protection Authority (Datatilsynet).